Rating Critic 3.5 Click Here For Gallery Top Features Solid performance Decent camera Good battery life Close Xiaomi Redmi K50i When Xiaomi launched its first smartphone under the Redmi K series, it was aimed at offering flagship-like features and performance at a mid-range price. The Redmi K20 series was launched in 2019, it offered solid performance, good cameras and more. Fast forward to 2022, the company is back with its K50i smartphone which also claims to deliver all that without digging deep into the pocket of the buyers, at least on paper. Redmi K50i comes with MediaTek 8100 chipset paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. Now, the MediaTek Dimensity might not be a flagship chipset, it is certainly an affordable flagship chip from the company. Also, the handset comes with UFS 3.1 storage which is nothing less than a flagship specification. , Apart from that, the handset comes with 144Hz refresh rate display which is something even flagship smartphones usually don't offer. ROG Phone 6 is the only smartphone that we can remember which offers a screen that fast. Talking about the camera, Xiaomi claims that they have put a lot of effort into the… Read full this story
- Google Pixel 3a XL review, one year later: Still the best camera under $500
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S to launch on March 23
- The POCO F2 will not be a rebranded Redmi K30 Pro after all
- Time to ‘forget’ flagship phones at affordable prices: Xiaomi exec
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 review: The balanced performer
- Amazon’s deal of the day March 11: Get up to 40% off on tablets and smartphones
- Has the OnePlus 8 Pro found a sweet spot between flagship killer and flagship in India?
- Poco F2 spotted in IMEI database hinting at imminent launch
- OnePlus 8 Pro vs OnePlus 7T Pro specs comparison: Here's what is new and different
redmi: Xiaomi Redmi K50i review: A reliable choice have 303 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.