During this week's broadcast of FNC's "Sunday Morning Futures," Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA), who recently had his phone seized by the FBI , argued the FBI and Department of Justice were working to intimidate those who were unwilling to "bend the knee" to the Democratic Party narrative. "Last week, the day after the raid on the president's home, FBI agents showed up when I was traveling with my family, my wife and our two small children, my in-laws, extended family, showed up and demanded my cell phone," Perry said. They said they were going to image it, they were not going to search it, and then they eventually did return it But, Maria, what I think this is about is intimidating anyone who refuses to bend the knee to the narrative. And I don't know exactly what your questions are going to be, but there's been no accountability." "James Comey, the director of the FBI, used classified information improperly to get a second special counsel," he continued. "No accountability for that. The chairman of the Intel Committee changed the president's speech and entered it into the record, created an impeachment trial. Again, no accountability. You name it across the board,… Read full this story
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, Trump’s man in Texas, has quietly amassed influence — to the detriment of fellow Republicans
- Texas Goes First: What to Look for in Lone Star State's Primary
- Garland grilled on school board memo, Hunter Biden, Jan. 6 at House Judiciary hearing
- CPAC to kick off under banner of 'Awake not Woke,' serve as 'starting gun' for Republicans ahead of midterms
- Kevin McCarthy: DHS Mayorkas Threatens Americans' Free Speech
GOP Rep. Perry: FBI 'About Intimidating Anyone Who Refuses to Bend the Knee to the Narrative' have 293 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.