During an appearance on FNC's "Sunday Night in America," former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe criticized the apparent double standard that is applied to Democrats and Republicans in investigations. Ratcliffe argued that given that double standard, the takeaway is that the Department of Justice and the FBI were the "enforcement arm of the Democratic Party." "I have to imagine you and Jimmy, and I were among millions of Americans that were choking back disbelief when Attorney General Merrick Garland was talking about how the Department of Justice and FBI were committed to the even-handed application of the law to everyone, including Donald Trump, when the FBI and Department of Justice, so clearly as Jimmy pointed out, don't have clean hands on this matter," he said. "You mentioned Jim Comey – you have an FBI director who has admitted that Donald Trump was treated differently under the law than Barack Obama and Democrats." "Remember you had an FBI director in Jim Comey – you talk about disparity of treatment, wrote an exoneration memo two months before he interviewed Hillary Clinton, knowing that Hillary Clinton had dozens of classified, sensitive compartmented information in her possession before other witnesses were interviewed, and… Read full this story
- Former DNI Ratcliffe told Durham intelligence supports ‘multiple’ indictments in probe: sources
- Fact-checking Democratic candidates on the issues at the ABC News debate in Houston
- In Texas and elsewhere, Democrats fight Democrats over where they stand
- Grassley, Johnson say DOJ 'failed' to follow order to declassify Trump-Russia records, demand production
- Tucker Carlson: Donald Trump was right, Democrats were spying on him
- Ratcliffe says ODNI has provided nearly 1,000 documents to DOJ to support Durham probe
- Trump says DOJ should 'absolutely' declassify remaining Trump-Russia probe records, after Durham filing
- China experts weigh in on DOJ's halting of Trump era 'China Initiative': 'inexplicable'
- Garland expected to roll back elements of DOJ program to combat Chinese spying
- FBI raid, redistricting throw Texas Democrats' re-election chances into doubt
Fmr DNI Ratcliffe: FBI, DOJ Have Become the Enforcement Arm of the Democratic Party have 329 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.