The suspected gunman in the horrific Fourth of July massacre on Monday was allegedly kicked out of a local synagogue months prior to the tragic event. Though police have yet to establish a possible motive as to why Robert E. "Bobby" Crimo III allegedly opened fire on a crowd of Independence Day parade-goers, the heavy Jewish presence in Highland Park led some to speculate at the time of the attack it may have been antisemitic in nature. According to Rabbi Yosef Schanowitz, Crimo allegedly entered the Chabad synagogue in the Chicago suburb this past April during Passover and was subsequently asked to leave. "During the last Passover holiday, that person entered the Chabad synagogue," Schanowitz said of Crimo. "We have an armed security guard sitting in front. … I approached [Crimo] and sternly asked him to leave, as I noticed he was not a member of our community," he added . The rabbi did not say if Crimo had behaved suspiciously prior to him being asked to leave the synagogue, which is located just two blocks away from where the shooting happened on Monday. Lake County Major Crime Task Force spokesman Christopher Covelli told reporters on Tuesday that police have yet to… Read full this story
- Murder Charges Filed Against 3 Sacramento Mass Shooting Suspects
- Brooklyn subway shooting suspect Frank James in custody, ending 24+ hour manhunt: 'We got him'
- Sacramento mass shooting: Suspect arrested as search continues for gunmen in the killings
- 2 Shot On Watt Avenue In North Highlands, Road Rage Incident
- Doorstep murder: Witness in Canada interviewed over Alistair Wilson shooting
- Carjacking Suspect Struck Baltimore Detective & Tried To Disguise Himself With Restaurant Apron: Court Documents
- Why the cameras weren't working during the NYC subway shooting
- Missing Milwaukee mom Emily Rogers found dead nine days after vanishing with ‘multiple suspects in custody’
- Man arrested in Scarborough shooting murder hours after police offer $250,000 reward
- 'A lot of people can't face it': Rebuilding lives six months after bushfires
Highland Park Shooting Suspect Kicked Out of Synagogue Months Ago have 322 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.