Joining the ranks of Ashley Graham and Hunter McGrady, the 2022 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue will feature plus-sized model Yumi Nu on its front cover. Speaking with the New York Post , the 25-year-old half Dutch, half Japanese Nu said that Sports Illustrated surprised her with the cover reveal, praising the magazine for pushing inclusion and body diversity. "I could not speak. I had full body chills. I was shaking, I was crying. They really got me good," she said upon learning of the honor. Nu's inclusion on the swimsuit cover comes after she was featured in the Vogue 's September issue last year and in Vogue Japan this past April. "It's amazing. I'm on cloud nine. This is nothing I could prepare for. It's unexpected. I feel like we're in a place right now where people are making space for more diversity on magazine covers," Nu said. "It's a big time for Asian-American people in media. I know I play a big role in representation in body diversity and race diversity , and I love to be a role model and representative of the plus-size Asian community," she added. Nu began modeling at age 12 and turned to singing… Read full this story
- Back in burkini action! Hijabi model Halima Aden poses in several very modest beach looks as she returns to Sports Illustrated Swimsuit for her second year
- Carol Alt is 60! The Sports Illustrated model shows off her toned legs as she enjoys a night out... after revealing she stays trim by eating 'good fats'
- Vogue model Carol Alt EXCLUSIVE: The star reveals how she looks as good as she did in the '80s as she turns 60: 'I eat fats and follow a one minute workout'
- Oh buoys! Kanye West video star Teyana Taylor showcases famous assets in Baywatch swimsuit in beach photo shoot
- Hijabi model Halima Aden is appointed the Diversity Editor-at-Large for Vogue Arabia, where she will help to 'promote human rights, race and diversity, and acceptance'
- SI Swimsuit rookie Myla Dalbesio wants all women to feel good about their bodies
- Irina Shayk turns the streets of New York City into her personal runway as she models chic white boots while with her daughter Lea
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- From Myleene’s iconic bikini to Vicky’s swimsuit, have YOUR say in I’m A Celebrity’s sexiest shower scene of all time
- The best iPhone 6S Plus cases and covers
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Features Plus-Sized Model Yumi Nu have 417 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 17, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.