Detroit (US), May 17 (AP) Tesla CEO Elon Musk gave the strongest hint yet that he would like to pay less for Twitter than his USD 44 billion offer made last month. Musk told a Miami technology conference that a viable deal at a lower price would not be out of the question, according to a report by Bloomberg News, which said it viewed a live-stream video of the conference posted by a Twitter user. Also at the All In Summit, Musk estimated that at least 20 per cent of Twitter’s 229 million accounts are spam bots, percentage he said was at the low end of his assessment, according to the report. The appearance came a few hours after Musk began trolling Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal , who posted a series of tweets explaining his company’s effort to fight bots and how it has consistently estimated that less than 5 per cent of Twitter accounts are fake. In all, the day’s events bolstered theories from analysts that Musk either wants out of the deal or is seeking a lower price, largely due to a huge decline in value of Tesla stock, some of which he has pledged to finance the… Read full this story
- Musk Overtaking Gates as World's 2nd Richest Individual Unlocks Meme Gates on Twitter
- Elon Musk Confirms Move to Texas After Battling California Over COVID Restrictions
- Elon Musk has left California for Texas
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk plans to move to Texas from California
- Elon Musk Announces Move To Texas As Tesla Seeks To Sell $5 Billion In Stock
- Elon Musk says he has moved to Texas
- 'It just rolls off him:' Elon Musk appears immune to criticism as Tesla ignores the media
- The Musk Method: Learn from partners then go it alone
- Tesla’s Elon Musk relocates to Texas from California; compares himself to war general
- Will the Biden administration slow Elon Musk's SpaceX down?
musk: Elon Musk wants to pay less for Twitter than his original $44 billion offer have 307 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at May 17, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.