Madeleine McCann: A timeline of key dates and developments Sign up for our news briefing, including a daily special Russia-Ukraine edition SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Madeleine went missing when she was three years old, while her family were on holiday in Portugal in 2007. Speaking last night (Tuesday), as Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry gathered with neighbours to mark the occasion with a vigil , Hans Christian Wolters, spokesperson for the public prosecutor's office in Braunchweig said officers had uncovered "new evidence". Related articles McCanns issue heartbreaking update as they raise hopes for ‘answers’ Madeleine McCann suspect DENIED parole as he serves jail time for rape It came as he was being questioned about alleged forensic evidence that would have tied their suspect, Christian B, to Madeleine's disappearance. Convicted rapist and child sexual abuser Christian B was identified as the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance by German investigators in June 2020. They believe he is responsible for the killing of Maddie…. Read full this story
- Madeleine McCann breakthrough? New handwritten letter surfaces – suspect speaks out
- Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner IS set to be charged with rape of Irish tour rep on the Algarve in 2004
- Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B ‘investigated by German cops for four YEARS’ before being named 12 months ago
- Madeleine McCann police in Germany have been investigating prime suspect for four years
- Madeleine McCann cops to ‘probe clairvoyant’s claim she’s buried in forest just six miles from where she disappeared’
- Madeleine McCann suspect's phone records 'are new evidence that may reveal his movements in Portugal at time she disappeared'
- Why is ‘has Madeleine McCann been found’ trending?
- Madeleine McCann suspect tells police to 'give up' in letter
- Madeleine McCann cops probed prime suspect Christian B for her ‘kidnap and murder’ for three years
- Madeleine McCann suspect tells police to ‘give up’ as he speaks for the first time
Madeleine McCann breakthrough after ‘new evidence’ emerges over prime suspect have 354 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 4, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.