Specs at a glance: Lenovo Yoga 9i (14″) Worst Best As reviewed Screen 14-inch 1920×1200 IPS touchscreen 14-inch 3840×1400 90 Hz OLED IPS touchscreen 14-inch 2800×1800 90 Hz OLED IPS touchscreen OS Windows 11 Home CPU Intel Core i7-1260P RAM 8GB LPDDR5-5200 16GB LPDDR5-5200 Storage 256 GB PCIe 4.0 SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD 512 GB PCIe 4.0 SSD GPU Intel Iris Xe (integrated) Networking 802.11ax (2×2), Bluetooth 5.2 Ports 2x Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C), 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2, 1x 3.5 mm jack Size 12.52 x 9.06 x 0.6 inches (318 x 230 x 15.25 mm) Weight Starts at 3.26 lbs (1,480 g) Battery 75 Whr Warranty 1 year Price (MSRP) $1,080 at Lenovo $1,730 $1,930 For a laptop to make a statement, it needs to have more than just the latest components—it has to have style. Lenovo’s Yoga 9i is ready to compete in today’s market with its Intel 12th Gen P-series CPUs, but it shows it’s more than just another thin-and-light convertible with luxurious details. You can immediately tell the Yoga 9i was designed to grab your attention with its shiny, polished finishes. But it’s the creature comforts, like a hi-res webcam with background… Read full this story
- Tech Tom's Relies On: Lenovo Yoga 720 15” Notebook
- Lenovo Yoga 910 vs HP Spectre X360: So alike, and yet just different enough
- Lenovo Yoga 910 vs. Microsoft Surface Book: Two supercharged 2-in-1s duke it out
- Lenovo Yoga 910 review: all the right pieces
- Hands on: Lenovo Yoga Book
- Lenovo Yoga 720 with GTX 1050 graphics rumored to arrive at MWC 2017
- Lenovo Yoga 920 could take fight to Surface range with powerful internal hardware
- Lenovo Yoga 900S Hands-on: Nice to look at, but can it run?
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10-inch hands-on
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro is official: Pico projector and a monstrous 10,200mAh battery on board
Lenovo’s Yoga 9i Gen 7 is a 2-in-1 statement piece have 273 words, post on arstechnica.com at May 13, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.