FIBRES from Madeleine McCann's patterned pink Eeyore pyjamas are believed to have been found in prime suspect Christian B's VW camper van. The bombshell claim emerged as Kate and Gerry McCann marked the 15th anniversary of the three-year-old 's disappearance at a service in Rothley, Leics. Hans-Christian Wolters , heading the case against the German paedo and rapist , said: "We have found new facts and new evidence. "It's not forensic evidence but evidence and because of our evidence, we are sure he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann. We are sure he killed Madeleine." His admission came after he was pressed on TV over claims that evidence was recovered from B's camper van . There was speculation that this was fibres from the missing tot's pyjamas. READ MORE ON MADELEINE MCCANN WE MUST KNOW Live Maddie updates as parents demand ‘truth’ 15 years after ‘horrific crime’ ‘DANGER TO SOCIETY’ Maddie suspect REFUSED freedom bid as ‘high risk he’ll reoffending’ Mr Wolters was interviewed by Portuguese TV sleuth Sandra Felgueiras on the 15th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance . The three-year-old was wearing patterned pink Winnie the Pooh Eeyore pyjamas when taken in Praia da Luz, Portugal . No trace of… Read full this story
- Mega Churches And Christian Discipleship
- The Fine Line of Christians Blessing the Haters of God
- Can Christian Comedy Be A Ministry? Part One
- Comparing RVs and Conversion Van Campers or RV Van Conversion
- 188 Stage Hero's Journey (Monomyth)- Hero's Journey- Various Suspects
- Gospel of Judas: Betraying Jesus - Again?
- The Art of Connection
- New York Foreclosure Homes
- Restonic Mattress Reviews
- Those Mobile Phone Wielding Drivers
Fibres from Madeleine McCann’s Eeyore pyjamas ‘found’ in suspect Christian B’s camper van in bombshell development have 273 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 3, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.