No matter how much time passes between Black Mirror 's seasons , the series always manages to feel just as unsettlingly prescient as when it first began airing. It isn't exactly surprising that Netflix is working on yet another installment of the tech-focused dystopian series, but it seems as if our next taste of Black Mirror 's going to be a little different than what we've seen before. Variety reports that Netflix has greenlit Black Mirror and is currently in pre-production for its sixth series — the details for which are largely being kept quiet. Unlike the interactive Black Mirror: Bandersnatch and fifth series that came before it, Black Mirror 's anthological sixth series is reported to consist of more episodes and be more "cinematic in scope," which is likely a sign of the show taking even bigger swings. There's currently no word on when Black Mirror's sixth season is set to begin production.
- 2019 BMW 3 Series Touring
- The big change Marvel made for the new ‘Ant-Man’ villain
- Erik Jones gets 1st Cup win in crash-filled race at Daytona
- Erik Jones gets first Cup win in crash-filled race at Daytona
- Erik Jones gets 1st Cup win at Daytona
- NASCAR MONSTER ENERGY CUP: 'Young gun' wins among the wrecks
- Transfer Talk: Bayern back with bigger bid for Chelsea's Hudson-Odoi
- How the Silence Makes the Music
- Fly Far Away From Reality in the Pages of October's New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books
- 2019 Nissan Kicks
Black Mirror’s coming back for a sixth series have 243 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 16, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.