TUI Blue has family holidays available from £519pp this summer, with thousands of free child places still available. Destinations include hotspots like Turkey , the Canary Islands and Greece . If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue. Many hotels and resorts included in the promotion have large pools, kids' clubs and family-friendly restaurants. The deals include flights and stays in 4* hotels, and prices are based on two adults and two children travelling together and sharing accommodation. One of the biggest bargains included in the offer is a week-long stay at the TUI BLUE Alcudia Pins in Majorca from £537pp on a self-catering basis, departing on August 31 from Manchester. Read more travel deals SMART CHOICE First Choice has hotel rooms in Greece from £5pp a night & up to £150 off hols MAGICAL DEALS Save on Disneyland Paris accommodation – with 2-night stays from £39pp Some of the best self-catering deals include: Seven nights self-catering at the TUI BLUE Playa Feliz in Gran Canaria, departing on August 20 from London Gatwick – from £693pp, including 1 free child place Seven nights self-catering at the TUI BLUE Las Pitas in Gran Canaria, departing… Read full this story
- 10 Summer-Themed Business Ideas You Can Start Right Away
- Gonzaga welcomed a tangle with Duke. Through losing, the Blue Devils hope to win next time.
- Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer on long-term test: the sleek family estate with loads of promise
- Renault Grand Scenic: time for a holiday!
- Inside the new, free Raptors: A reinvigorated veteran, a gunslinging coach and an elephant figurine
- Inside the Stalker Hell of Italian Footballer Fabio Quagliarella
- Divide and Conquer in a Lotus Evora
- Rare Pair of Cobra Jets: 1969 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Convertible & 1971 Ford Mustang Convertible
- 50+ Franchises For Every Budget
- Behind Peterson's perfect image lay an imperfect human being
TUI Blue has family holidays from £519pp & free child places this summer – including Spain, Turkey and Greece have 293 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 9, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.