Team USA has recommended U.S. Olympics athletes leave their personal electronics home and use burner phones to thwart Chinese spying during the upcoming Genocide Games in Beijing. "Like computers, the data and applications on cell phones are subject to malicious intrusion, infection, and data compromise," the US Olympics group told American athletes in a recent advisory memo, USA Today reported. In its advisory, Team USA warned athletes about "Chinese surveillance during the Games." Team USA is not the only country to begin warning athletes to leave personal computing devices behind when they go to Beijing for the coming games. Along with the U.S., the Dutch Olympic Committee, the British Olympic Association, Canada's, and the Australian Olympic Committee similarly warned their countrymen about China's electronic spying. BEIJING, CHINA -JANUARY 14: A man looks through a window in a fence as a security guard walks in front of a fenced-in hotel being used as part of the closed-loop management for people who have arrived for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics on January 14, 2022, in Beijing, China. (Photo by Kevin Frayer/Getty Images) Canada warned competitors to be "extra diligent" about their personal information. "We've reminded all Team Canada members that the… Read full this story
- Team USA weightlifter Jennyfer Roberts reported being raped, but Safesport process only added to her anxiety
- Is it safer to use a phone or computer for online banking? 3 experts give us the scoop
- The 'world's fastest' foldable phone... but you might be spied on
- Rick Pitino fired by University of Louisville athletics board amid recruiting scandal
- What Students Are Saying About: Lost and Found Items, Their Food Obsessions and College Athletes
- Peace activist or atomic spy? The curious case of a Cold War nuclear scientist
- Hockey goals: Elmira's Johnny Beecher pursuing dream as part of USA under-17 team
- New Halls football coach Scott Cummings encourages team to 'Play for the H'
- What Is the Cost of the U.S. Paranoia About Chinese Telecom Manufacturer Huawei?
- The Russian Spy Who Wasn't
Team USA Urges Athletes to Use Burner Phones to Thwart Chinese Spying at Genocide Games have 339 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.