Emirates, Air India, All Nippon Airways, and Japan Airlines have all announced they will be canceling flights into the United States on Wednesday over concern about interference from 5G cell phone technology. Emirates said it will only be flying into New York's JFK, LAX, and Washington Dulles while canceling flights in the following airports: Boston, Chicago O'Hare, Dallas Fort Worth, George Bush Intercontinental in Houston, Miami, Newark, Orlando, San Francisco, and Seattle. "We are working closely with aircraft manufacturers and the relevant authorities to alleviate operational concerns, and we hope to resume our US services as soon as possible," Emirates said in a statement. Air India announced it would be canceling flights between Delhi Airport and San Francisco, Chicago, and JFK while also canceling a flight from Mumbai to Newark. All Nippon Airways and Japan Airways both said it will still allow flights into the U.S. on Boeing 787 aircraft while canceling some flights using Boeing 777 aircraft, according to CNN . The cancelations come as aviation experts have expressed concern about the effect 5G cellphone technology could have on some airplane instruments, such as radio altimeters. NBC noted: The concern is that the airwave spectrum used by the 5G technology could… Read full this story
- Airlines cancel flights to/from Da Nang until mid-August
- Airlines increase flights to transfer passengers from Đà Nẵng
- Ryanair MUST refund desperate Brits or reschedule Spain holidays, demands Culture Sec as firm REFUSES to cancel flights
- Airlines increase flights leaving from Da Nang
- International commercial passenger flights will remain suspended till August 31: DGCA
- Spain coronavirus quarantine guide: Are Gran Canaria, Majorca and Tenerife included and can you cancel flights?
- Flybe passenger advice - what happens now as airline goes bust and cancels flights
- Jet2 cancels flights and holidays to Cyprus until August 17
- Turkish Airlines restarts flights from London Gatwick to Antalya in Turkey today
- Defiant Brits say quarantine threat would NOT make them cancel their Spanish holidays – before Government changed advice to warn against ALL non-essential travel there
International Airlines Cancel U.S. Flights over 5G Issues have 331 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.