Friday, during an appearance on Fox Business Network, Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN) slammed his Democrat Senate colleagues for the lengths they are willing to go to pass their so-called voting rights election law. The Tennessee lawmaker also pointed to the double standard by which Democrat leadership operates the U.S Senate, noting how a Nord Stream 2 pipeline bill was blocked from an up-or-down vote on the floor. "I was on the floor of the Senate yesterday when Kyrsten Sinema made her statement," he said. "She said what she has been saying. Joe Manchin has been saying the same thing. They're not going to destroy the Senate. They're not going to vote to remove the 60-vote minimum to pass the legislation. In fact, they invoked that last night when they blocked our Nord Stream 2 legislation that would have actually put America in a position of strength dealing with Russia. The Democrats are happy to use it on many other elements that Republicans would like to see, for example, to strengthen us against Russia." "But, when it comes to their abject power grab of our election laws, they're willing to call us any name in the book and resort to destroying… Read full this story
- US midterm results and maps 2018: What time will we know today's election outcome?
- US midterm results, exit polls and maps 2018: What time will we know today's election outcome?
- Session sees senators pass litany of bills
- Exclusive: Democrats willing to risk 2020 chances to impeach Trump: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Exclusive: Democrats willing to risk 2020 chances to impeach Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Brazil: will fake news win the election?
- US Senate – what are its responsibilities and powers and how could the 2018 midterms affect it?
- Texas senate race – what are the latest midterm polls between Ted Cruz and Beto O’Rourke?
- How old is Beto O’Rourke and will the Democrat run for President in 2020?
- How the balance of power in the US Senate could change after today's midterm elections
Hagerty: Democrats Willing to 'Resort to Destroying the Senate' to Pass Election Law have 338 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.