"These discriminatory practices are shocking when you look at where we've come from," Paris Dennard, national spokesperson and director of Black Media Affairs for the Republican National Committee, said of coronavirus vaccine mandates on SiriusXM's Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak. "The Biden-Harris administration didn't have the constitutional authority to pass these discriminatory [vaccine] mandates that were excluding vast amounts of black Americans from being able to work," Dennard said ahead of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. He added, "These discriminatory practices are shocking when you look at where we've come from. We've made tremendous advancements since the days Dr. King walked this earth."" Dennard observed how Democrats selectively infer "racism" as a motivation of lawmakers when legislation yields a disparate impact across racial lines. He noted that concerns of "racial equity" are not expressed by Democrats in their analyses of the impacts expanding vaccine mandates. Dennard stated, "It is a slap in the face and it's disgraceful for them to be doing it, and it's a shame that we're not further along, because we could be further along but for the Democrats and their policies, which continue to hold people down, don't provide opportunities, are not providing a place… Read full this story
- Mandatory vaccinations will become law for schoolchildren in Italy
- BOSTON RALLY this Thursday to target the Boston Herald for stating that vaccine skeptics should all be “hanged to death”
- Dave Chappelle intelligently questions mandatory vaccines in new Netflix special
- Walmart Employees Gear Up For National Black Friday Protests
- Black Lives Don’t Matter to Obama, the Democrats or the Corporatocracy!
- Pennsylvania proposes mandatory vaccinations bill
- Are vaccines really safe and effective?
- France Just Made Childhood Vaccinations Mandatory—Should The U.S. Follow?
- The astonishing TRUE story of a CDC criminal conspiracy and the international fugitive from justice who faked vaccine research
- Influenza Vaccine Facts They Don't Want You to Know!
Dennard: Vaccine Mandates Deny Work to Many Black Americans have 340 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 19, 2022. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.