Contents > Apple’s office obsession > News in brief > Video of the week > Software, bugs & problems > The rumour mill > Apple deals of the week Apple generates a lot of news, and it can be hard to keep up. If your mind was on other things this week, our Saturday-morning roundup of Apple-related headlines will bring you up to date. If you’d like to get regular roundups, sign up to our newsletters . You can also follow us on Twitter for breaking news stories. Apple’s office obsession Right now, an awful lot of us are having to accept drastic Omicron-induced alterations to our Christmas plans. (RIP, les vacances françaises .) And even the richest tech company in the history of the world is not immune to the effects of the pandemic. Regular readers of this website may stifle a yawn on hearing the news that, yet again, Apple has postponed its return to the office . Having previously hoped to restore office-based normality by February, the company is now back to “a date yet to be determined”. We heard the same story in the summer , and even that wasn’t the first time. It sounds like… Read full this story
- Who is the owner of Apple Vietnam?
- Apple's nine-year iPhone juggernaut stops with first sales decline
- Apple aims for more control, less cost as it accelerates in chip design
- Vietnam's first Apple Premium Reseller store to open
- Apple unveils premium iPhone XS, health features for watch
- Apple cuts outlook, sees "challenges" in China and emerging markets
- Apple posts surprise dip in iPhone sales, shares fall
- Netflix says it will not join Apple TV service
- With China weakening, Apple turns to India
- Apple turns green, claiming '100% clean energy'
Apple Breakfast: Apple's office obsession have 284 words, post on www.macworld.co.uk at December 18, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.