A man grabbed the internet’s attention when he admitted in a now-viral post that he doesn’t want his fiancée’s sister in his wedding party. Posting to Reddit’s “Am I The A**hole” forum on Monday under the username u/aita_weddingtroubles, the man explained that his fiancée’s sister lived with the couple at one point while she was attending college. During this time, however, she “harassed” him. “She would say things like ‘you would look good in that’ or ‘I wish I could find someone like you,'” the man wrote in the post that has received more than 6,000 votes. “During the few months, it divulged [sic] into her ‘accidentally’ walking in on me in the shower, spilling things on me so that I have to change clothes, saying that she should be in my fiancée’s shoes, and constantly making comments about my body,” he continued. Feeling “uncomfortable,” he brought the comments to his fiancée’s attention, but she dismissed her sister’s remarks as nothing more than a “joke.” So when the man’s fiancée announced that she wanted her sister to serve as her maid of honor, he pushed back. “I told her everything I’ve brought up before, and said that her sister might… Read full this story
- 'My fiancée won't invite my disabled sister to our wedding in case she ruins it'
- Cynthia Bailey and Mike Hill Pose in Bride and Groom Garb for
- Let’s Rank All the Weddings on
- Chinese bride's kin misses wedding in Bengal due to Coronavirus travel ban
- From Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli, Sonam Kapoor-Anand Ahuja, to Neha Dhupia-Angad Bedi, Bollywood couples who went for intimate weddings
- Hunt for girl, 12, and US marine, 31, she met on the internet
- Princess Beatrice’s wedding – when will Prince Andrew’s daughter wed Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi?
- Erin Foster Marries Simon Tikhman on New Year's Eve with Dad David Foster Walking Her Down the Aisle
- Tinder will look quaint beside the future of digital dating
- The Most Epic
Internet backs groom who doesn't want fiancée's sister in wedding after she 'harassed' him have 335 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.