On Tuesday's broadcast of the Fox Business Network's "Mornings with Maria," Texas Dept. of Public Safety Lt. Christopher Olivarez stated that family units at the border "voluntarily surrender to law enforcement because the communication is, if you surrender to law enforcement, chances are, you will be released into the country." And "the federal government has pushed out that message that right now is time to come to the U.S." because you'll be released. Olivarez said, "Now, of course, what we saw yesterday, these are the individuals that are coming across, either with children or what we call family units, and these are the ones that voluntarily surrender to law enforcement because the communication is, if you surrender to law enforcement, chances are, you will be released into the country." He added, "[T]he issue is that the federal government has pushed out that message that right now is time to come to the U.S. because you will be released into the country, and that's why we continue to see this surge of illegal immigrants coming across. We saw that two weeks ago with the Haitians in Del Rio. That's a perfect example of the messaging that's being relayed to these individuals in… Read full this story
- 94 Migrants Arrested in 6-Day Texas-Oklahoma Enforcement Op
- You are probably breaking at least one law with your computer right now
- Six burning VoIP questions
- Are Your Birth Control Rights Endangered?
- The Lost Boys of Aamjiwnaang
- Apple vs FBI Timeline: What You Need to Know
- Loved ones mourn shooting victims as policy debate rages
- 10 ways you might be breaking the law with your computer: UPDATED
- ALERT: Party Animal canned dog food may be contaminated with pentobarbital
- Chikungunya: The Agony Virus
Texas Dept. of Public Safety Lt.: Family Units on Border Voluntarily Surrendering Because Message Is They'll Probably Be Released have 301 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.