A former physical education teacher of the year may lose his job due to his decision to not be vaccinated against the coronavirus or be tested, according to News Nation Now. "Currently, I am on unpaid leave from my school," Kahseim Outlaw, who teaches at Lyman Hall High School in Wallingford, Connecticut, said Monday during an interview on the Donlon Report . Gov. Ned Lamont (D) recently issued an executive order requiring school staff members to receive the vaccine or be tested. However, Outlaw argued taking the shot should be a personal choice and has therefore chosen not to receive it. "I'm a personal advocate, a big advocate, for personal health and the choices that we make with our medicine and with our medical procedures and therefore I believe it's my own choice on how to maintain that and how to manage it," he explained : Kahseim Outlaw was awarded Lyman Hall High School's 2020 teacher of the year — but now he can’t teach in a classroom due to a vax mandate. Outlaw joins TDR to explains why he's on unpaid leave for not adhering to his district's COVID-19 vaccination policy. pic.twitter.com/j4zlrF7hed — The Donlon Report (@TheDonlonReport) October 11,… Read full this story
- Kiszla: Fire Nuggets coach Michael Malone? What, are you high? He deserves kudos, not a pink slip.
- Health commissioner: Hepatitis outbreak no reason to stay away from Kentucky Derby
- The 10 Best (and Five Worst) TV Shows of 2017
- KISS the Team Goodbye
- Defying expectations, people with autism are participating and excelling in sports
- Run And Gun
- Two of a Kind: Kansas thriving thanks to guards Graham and Mason
- The bizarre tale of the Super Bowl’s longest snap
- Playing Through the Whistle: The story of steel, football and American town Aliquippa
- San Francisco Giants All Time 25 Man Roster
'Teacher of the Year' Kahseim Outlaw Could Be Fired for Refusing Vaccine have 308 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.