About a million authorised workers across Victoria will need to have had at least one dose of a COVID vaccine by October 15 to keep working on site. The same group of workers will need to have had both vaccine doses by November 26. Separate timelines remain in place for groups that already had vaccination mandates, such as construction workers, teachers and healthcare workers. Construction workers must have had at least one dose before working on site from next Tuesday. Other timelines for specific authorised workers, including teachers, are outlined on this government website . If you’re wondering whether or not you’re an essential worker, the full list is below. Who is considered an authorised worker? The list includes any person who performs work that is essential for the continued operation of: an Authorised Provider; or authorised health services; or any interpreters, cultural or other support workers to the extent that they are providing support to authorised providers; or funerary or mortuary services or related activities; or marriage celebrant only if one or both of the two persons being married are at the end of life, or will be deported from Australia unless the marriage takes place; or elective surgery and post-operative… Read full this story
- Still haven't received a COVID-19 jab? Here's how to get vaccinated in Queensland if you haven't already
- No exact figure on how many aged care workers are vaccinated, minister says
- Majority of U.S. workers approve vaccine, mask mandates for workplace: poll
- Why we need more working class voices (by a bourgeois woman who grows kale)
- Apple Asks US Employees to Report COVID-19 Vaccination Status by Mid-September: Report
- Fact Check: Is Pattaya, Bangkok, and other places in Thailand fully opening to vaccinated foreign tourists in October?
- Planning some festive domestic travel? Here's what you need to know about border restrictions
- Want To Go To Harry Styles’ Concert At The BB&T? Here’s What You Need To Know About COVID Protocols
- Mass Sinopharm vaccination campaign started in Pattaya and Chonburi area, goal is 70% vaccinated by end of October
- Indeed Study Shows That Worker Burnout Is At Frighteningly High Levels: Here Is What You Need To Do Now
Here's the list of Victorian workers who will need to get vaccinated to work on site from mid-October have 355 words, post on www.abc.net.au at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.