Former President Donald Trump blasted President Joe Biden for his utter incompetence at the southern border, stating, "This is an invasion," at a rally in Perry, Georgia, on September 25. Trump said: Joe Biden has thrown the border wide open and our country is being invaded by hundreds of thousands of people every single month. Every month we have hundreds of thousands of people coming and we don't even see the people that are really coming in, and I guarantee you they're the worst of all. The world is coming into our country. They're emptying their prisons into our country. I used to say from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, but now it's from many countries all over the world including the Middle East. They're emptying their prisons into our country. We're having people coming into our country that we do not want. The 45th President honed in on the crisis in Del Rio, Texas, stating, "O ur country is being turned into a migrant camp." He would add that "tens of thousands of illegal immigrants have overrun our borders in recent days while laughing in the faces of our border patrol agents." "According to one report, over 220 miles… Read full this story
- Trump slams Biden's 'mental capacity'
- Trump slams Biden for role in 1994 crime bill
- Trump and Biden trade blows while campaigning in Iowa
- Trump slams ‘radical’ Dems over ‘collusion delusion’ during rally
- The Border Crisis is Not Just About Racism. Follow the Money
- Border crisis belongs to Congress
- Donald Trump slams Joe Biden as ‘not the brightest bulb’
- Trump Slams Romney as 'Pompous A**'
- Ann Coulter Says Border Crisis Is Worse Under Trump Than It Would Be Under Hillary Clinton, Obama
- Democrats in Congress are not serious about ending border crisis
Trump Slams Biden's Border Crisis: 'This Is an Invasion' have 304 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.