critic rating 3.5 Ever since we hit 2020, or rather 2020 hit us, almost everything has become available "at home". Whether it is work from home, online classes, meetings/events to attend or whatnot. Technology played a huge role in making it possible for people across the world to carry on most of their daily activities from the comfort of their homes. Those who worked out every day also ended up finding one way or another to keep that healthy habit alive. Some joined online group classes or took personal online training and there were others who ended up investing in home-workout equipment. We spent some time with one such device — Flexible — from the brand Flexnest and here is our review: Design When it comes to the looks of the Flexbike, you get yourself a piece of solid and sturdy equipment dominated with metallic crafting that is primarily black in colour and has hints of orange here and there. Once you get it delivered, you will get various components apart from the main unit such as a seat, two pedals, a handle and a tablet stand. You may have to look at the tutorial video to learn how to… Read full this story
- Peloton Bike+ Review: The Best Connected Fitness Machine By Far
- Bike review: An affordable middle-weight retro cafe racer from Royal Enfield
- Propella 3.0 Electric Bike Review: Affordable Electric Thrills | Digital Trends
- EeVe Atreo Electric Scooter Review — A Simplified Electric Scooter Experience
- The Best Exercise Bikes for July 2021 | Digital Trends
- 2020 Harley-Davidson LiveWire Electric Motorcycle Test Ride And Review: H-D 2.0
- The Giant ToughRoad GX E+ is a hardcore gravel bike with an electric twist
- The RadMini folding fat bike can handle any terrain - including your closet
- Review: Zero's New SR/F Electric Motorcycle Delivers Big Bike Thrills, No Gas Needed
- Gocycle's GX fast-folding urban commuter is a blast to ride and easy to carry.
Flexbike bike review: Ride to fitness have 307 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.