Soon after the new iPhone 13 series launch, Apple refreshed its online store. While the new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro series grabbed the limelight, Apple has quietly removed three popular iPhones– iPhone 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max and iPhone XR . You can no longer buy these three iPhones from the official online Apple store in India. Apart from the new iPhone 13 series, Apple will be selling the iPhone 12 and 12 mini, iPhone 11 and iPhone SE. After the launch of the new iPhone 13 series, Apple has reduced the official prices of the iPhone 12 series and iPhone 11. The iPhone 12 now starts at Rs 65,900 while the iPhone 11 starts at Rs 49,900. Meanwhile, the iPhone 13 Pro will start from Rs 1,19,900 and iPhone 13 Pro Max for Rs 1,29,900. Customers in India and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max beginning at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, September 17, with availability beginning Friday, September 24. iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max will be available in colours — graphite, gold, silver, and the all-new sierra blue. On… Read full this story
- Apple has new iPhones, now it needs new business practices
- Here's where to watch Apple's new iPhone announcement event
- Apple’s scariest iPhones ever
- Asian customers not impressed with Apple’s new iPhone 11
- MyView: Should you buy yourself an Apple Watch or iPhone 6?
- Apple responds to iPhone tracking, privacy concerns
- Apple leaks reveal iPhone 7 will come in ‘piano black’ and ‘space black’
- Apple sued over iPhone 6 ‘touch disease’ that’s allegedly WRECKING people’s phones
- iOS 11 beta is HERE: How to download an early version of Apple’s new iPhone and iPad operating system
- Apple FINALLY addressed iPhone 6s battery problems – but only in Chinese
apple: You can no longer buy these 3 iPhones from Apple online store in India have 274 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.