Soon after the new iPhone 13 series launch, Apple refreshed its online store. While the new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro series grabbed the limelight, Apple has quietly removed three popular iPhones– iPhone 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max and iPhone XR . You can no longer buy these three iPhones from the official online Apple store in India. Apart from the new iPhone 13 series, Apple will be selling the iPhone 12 and 12 mini, iPhone 11 and iPhone SE. After the launch of the new iPhone 13 series, Apple has reduced the official prices of the iPhone 12 series and iPhone 11. The iPhone 12 now starts at Rs 65,900 while the iPhone 11 starts at Rs 49,900. Meanwhile, the iPhone 13 Pro will start from Rs 1,19,900 and iPhone 13 Pro Max for Rs 1,29,900. Customers in India and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max beginning at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, September 17, with availability beginning Friday, September 24. iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max will be available in colours — graphite, gold, silver, and the all-new sierra blue. On… Read full this story
- The Justice Department Is Fighting With Apple About Locked iPhones Again
- What did we learn from the Apple Watch and iPhone 6 launch?
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Buy iPhone XR, OnePlus 7T, Galaxy M30 on discount
- How to deactivate Apple Messages on iPhone and iPad
- Apple developing unhackable iPhone technology, report says
- New Year, New Me: Apple to Buy Popular Song-Identifying App Shazam
- The best iPhone deals you can get in 2020
- iPhone 12 release date – we predict EXACT launch day for Apple’s new phone
- Apple iPhone XS vs. iPhone XR: Take a bite of an older Apple
- iOS 11 means the end of typing in Wi-Fi passwords: Apple's update can scan QR codes on router to connect
apple: You can no longer buy these 3 iPhones from Apple online store in India have 283 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.