Close Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Apple announced the all-new iPhone 13 series at its biggest event of the year. The iPhone 13 series will have four models — iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The iPhone 13 boasts a similar design as the iPhone 12 Pro series. However, the size of the notch on the display is now smaller — 20% as per Apple. At the back, the rear camera design has also been tweaked. Apple iPhone 13 series: Price and availability The iPhone 13 Pro will start from Rs 1,19,900 and iPhone 13 Pro Max for Rs 1,29,900. Customers in India and more than 30 other countries and regions will be able to pre-order iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max beginning at 5 a.m. PDT on Friday, September 17, with availability beginning Friday, September 24. iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max will be available in colours — graphite, gold, silver, and the all-new sierra blue. The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini come at a starting price of Rs 69,900 and Rs 79,900 respectively. iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini will be available in pink, blue, midnight,… Read full this story
- OnePlus 8 priced at Rs 41,999, OnePlus 8 Pro will cost Rs 54,999; delivery to begin in May after lockdown
- New iPhone SE review – Apple’s cheapest mobile is best value EVER at £419
- OnePlus 8 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: Is OnePlus still the Flagship Killer?
- The Best Apple Deals for April 2020: AirPods, iPad, iPhone, MacBook
- Samsung Galaxy A Series: New lineup starts at $110 and two models have 5G
- Apple is bringing games back to the Mac, but not how you hoped
- Motorola unveils flagship devices Edge Plus, Edge
- Disney Plus: Everything about Disney's streaming -- coronavirus lockdown or not
- HBO Go vs. HBO Max: What’s the difference?
Apple launches iPhone 13 series: Price, availability and more have 269 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.