Amidst all the major announcements at its biggest event, the one that caught the eye was related to the Apple Watch . While the new Apple Watch Series 7 was the headline-grabbing act, it was the Watch Series 3 that made you sit up and take note. Why so? Because it's a four-year-old smartwatch and Apple will continue to sell it. It's an anomaly because Apple rarely keeps such an old product in its lineup. Interestingly, Apple hasn't reduced the price of Watch Series 3. It is still selling for Rs 20,990 in India. Generally, Apple reduces the price of older models of its products when the newer ones come. Even last year when a lot of people were expecting the Watch Series 3 to be discontinued, Apple didn't do so. Why the Apple Watch Series 3 matters? Simply because it's the most affordable Apple Watch you can buy. It gives Apple a chance to get people into its ecosystem — more so to get them to buy an Apple Watch. Apple knows that once people get into its Watch ecosystem, it's incredibly hard to leave. Watch Series 3 is that product that is the ideal entry point for most… Read full this story
- 10 Watches That Changed What’s on Your Wrist
- Apple supersizes the iPhone 6, joins the big-screen era at last
- Apple iPhone Upgrade Program: Here's how it works with iPhone 11
- Apple iOS 11
- Roku vs. Apple TV vs. Chromecast vs. Amazon Fire TV vs. Android TV: Which streamer should you buy?
- Apple, needing a jolt with new iPads, plays it safe instead
- Where the heck is Apple TV?
- Xiaomi, again, says Apple's criticism of copying designs is overblown
- Apple earnings may be hung up by iPhone -- again
- What we now know -- and still don't know -- about the Apple Watch
apple: Apple will continue to sell this four-year-old Apple Watch have 301 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.