Instagram is a social media platform that most of the people who are reading this article must have tried. Instagram may not be liked by everyone but a lot of people are still hooked on double tapping and swiping on the app. It’s an addiction and it grows over time. People are not only attracted to what other users have posted, but are keen to get attention to their content as well. While users are slowly becoming aware about different ways to get traction on their social media profiles, we have compiled a list of ways that can help users to optimise their Instagram account to get more content engagement. Add hashtags to your posts Hashtags can help you get the attention of users with similar interests and with the right hashtag your content has more chances to be visible or to get featured on the Trending page. It is always recommended to add multiple hashtags related to your post to reach a huge audience. Write relevant information in your bio Don't leave your Instagram bio blank. You should have pertinent information about your account in your bio as that is the first thing visible to any user that lands… Read full this story
- 30 Alpha Males You Need to Follow On Instagram
- 5 Things You'll Like About Facebook's Recent Changes
- Adriana Lima Instagram Hottest Pictures
- Meet the 7 apps that will give your amateur Instagrams professional gloss
- The 10 geekiest Twitter accounts you should follow
- How to use Instagram Stories, and why you'd even want to
- 8 dos and don'ts for brands on Instagram
- Scott Boras rips MLB for not doing anything about wet bases
- How Many Megapixels Do You Really Need?
- Jessica Biel’s Acrobatic Back Flip for Two Million Instagram Fans—Justin Timberlake’s Wife’s Workout, Diet Helps
5 things you may not be doing to get more followers, likes on Instagram have 294 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.