Deputy Minister of National Defence Hoang Xuan Chien (R) and the RoK’s outgoing Defence Attaché Ryou Jae-guen at the meeting in Hanoi on July 29 (Photo: qdnd.vn) He affirmed that the Vietnamese Government and Ministry of National Defence always attach importance to the strategic cooperative partnership with the RoK, considering this a foundation for enhancing bilateral defence ties in an increasingly substantive and effective manner in various fields. Chien congratulated Col. Ryou Jae-guen on completing his term in Vietnam and highly valued Ryou's considerable contributions to bilateral defence cooperation, which has been developing fruitfully and matches the demand and capacity of each nation. Welcoming the newly-appointed Defence Attaché Col. Kim Dae-young, the Deputy Minister affirmed that the Vietnamese ministry will create the best possible conditions for Kim to fulfil his tasks so as to develop the Vietnam – RoK defence ties steadily, comprehensively, and effectively.
- Defense Minister visits former Party General Secretary prior to Tet
- Defense leaders extend Tet wishes to retired officers and troops
- Defense leaders offer Tet gifts to military units
- Flying Lightning: Russia's New High-Speed Military Helicopter Taking Shape
- US Congressmen Reject Russian Ambassador's Meetings Requests
- Putin names new Cabinet, keeps foreign, defense, finance ministers
- North Korea's Kim taps tough-talking military veteran as foreign minister
- Chinese Defense Minister’s visit to Vietnam contributes to promoting bilateral defense cooperation
- Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says Vladimir Putin will pick new government
- Russia's Prime Minister Medvedev and His Entire Cabinet Resign in Shakeup After President Putin's Speech
Deputy Defense Minister meets RoK’s outgoing, new defense attachés have 240 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.