As many employees will soon be returning to the office after working from home over the past year, Zoom has announced the launch of a new category of hardware designed for hybrid working called Zoom Phone Appliances. The company’s new Zoom Phone Appliances combine the technology behind its video conferencing software with hardware from Poly and Yealink to provide users with an all-in-one desk phone solution capable of making and receiving both video calls and phone calls. We’ve built a list of the best hybrid working tech available These are the best video conferencing software solutions on the market Also check out our roundup of the best VoIP phones Zoom’s head of Zoom Phone and Zoom Rooms, Graeme Geddes explained in a press release how its new Zoom Phone Appliance program will enable workers to communicate more easily whether they’re working from home or back in the office, saying: "The traditional workplace is evolving and adapting, and our goal is to empower the workforce to accomplish more by blurring the lines between voice and video. The new Zoom Phone Appliance program boasts a selection of purpose-built Zoom Phone hardware from Poly and Yealink, streamlining communications, removing friction, and enabling a… Read full this story
- 'He wanted to save the world'
- Mother of Irishman killed in plane crash said he wanted to save the world
- Michael Ryan wanted 'to save the world': Mother pays tribute to 'visionary' son
- Thomas Ward wants to win a world title for coach and best friends Neil Fannon
- Eastwood firm wins contract with one of key power stations in world
- FIFA wants 24-team Club World Cup in 2021
- Disney wants staff to travel world on luxury cruise liners
- A stitch in time: Fashion's new stars want to save the world
- Is a four-day working week really possible?
- Could hydrogen-powered cars soon take over New Zealand roads?
Zoom wants to power your whole hybrid working world have 307 words, post on www.techradar.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.