Yellow Messenger said it has rebranded itself as Yellow.ai and launched voice AI bots to expand its product suite aimed at delivering total customer experience automation. The company has seen significant growth in revenues and booked USD 16 million in ARR (annual recurring revenue), Raghu Ravinutala, co-founder and CEO of Yellow.ai, told. “The pandemic brought unprecedented times for every organisation, and no one was ready for a lockdown and elongated work from home scenarios. Enterprises had to quickly adapt to ensure business continuity while minimizing redundancy across geographies, establishments, and teams. “Yellow.ai swiftly scaled to meet global demand for digital transformation,” he said. At present, the company has offices in six countries and plans to enter more countries, he added. “We have grown to 4X of our previous year’s revenue. About 40 per cent of our revenue comes from global clients and 60 per cent from India . We’ve booked USD 16 million in ARR,” he said. Yellow.ai offers enterprise-grade chat and voice bots and enables conversational customer experience (CX) automation for over 700 global brands. It helps brands automate customer experience across over 35 channels like telephony, web, social media and others in more than 100 languages. Two of… Read full this story
- Build 2018: AI replaces Windows as the new Microsoft flagship
- Christina Hendricks and Jamie Chung stun in yellow gowns at InStyle's star studded dinner in West Hollywood
- Mark Zuckerberg's 2016 Resolution: Build An AI To Run His House
- Japan is losing the tech race. One AI startup is hoping to change that
- At Home With Mark Zuckerberg And Jarvis, The AI Assistant He Built For His Family
- When will AI and NLP actually turn Siri into your best friend?
- Mark Zuckerberg controls Jarvis, the home AI assistant he built, with a Messenger bot and iPhone app
- Microsoft Wants To Make Every App Smarter With AI
- Google Battles Amazon (and Apple) to Bring AI to Your Home
- E3: Halo Infinite coming to Microsoft's Xbox Project Scarlett for holiday 2020 launch
Yellow Messenger rebrands to yellow.ai, launches AI-powered voice bots have 320 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.