Yellow Messenger said it has rebranded itself as Yellow.ai and launched voice AI bots to expand its product suite aimed at delivering total customer experience automation. The company has seen significant growth in revenues and booked USD 16 million in ARR (annual recurring revenue), Raghu Ravinutala, co-founder and CEO of Yellow.ai, told. “The pandemic brought unprecedented times for every organisation, and no one was ready for a lockdown and elongated work from home scenarios. Enterprises had to quickly adapt to ensure business continuity while minimizing redundancy across geographies, establishments, and teams. “Yellow.ai swiftly scaled to meet global demand for digital transformation,” he said. At present, the company has offices in six countries and plans to enter more countries, he added. “We have grown to 4X of our previous year’s revenue. About 40 per cent of our revenue comes from global clients and 60 per cent from India . We’ve booked USD 16 million in ARR,” he said. Yellow.ai offers enterprise-grade chat and voice bots and enables conversational customer experience (CX) automation for over 700 global brands. It helps brands automate customer experience across over 35 channels like telephony, web, social media and others in more than 100 languages. Two of… Read full this story
- 'Bias deep inside the code': the problem with AI 'ethics' in Silicon Valley
- 10 Facebook Messenger Features You Must Try
- Facebook is using Minecraft to train AI assistants, one block at a time
- Louis Vuitton goes digital, turns to Facebook Bot to chat with customers
- Microsoft 'deeply sorry' for racist and sexist tweets by AI chatbot
- Ai Weiwei interview: 'In human history, there's never been a moment like this'
- Google employees call for removal of rightwing thinktank leader from AI council
- Salesforce's New Guide Helps Businesses Adopt AI Solutions
- Facebook Messenger Lite Is the App We’ve All Been Waiting For
- Facebook launches Messenger platform with chatbots
Yellow Messenger rebrands to yellow.ai, launches AI-powered voice bots have 300 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.