Samsung’s original Galaxy Chromebook was released in 2020 with a high-end look, specs to match, and a $1,000 starting price tag. It was priced even higher than Google’s Pixelbook Go , but a grand for a Chromebook may have been too much for potential buyers, because the Galaxy Chromebook 2 was announced earlier this year with a scaled-down spec list and price. Nearly half the price of the original Galaxy Chromebook, the second version’s base configuration was built around Intel’s Celeron CPU instead of the Core i5 in its predecessor and a 1080p display instead of a 4K OLED screen, though it still retained the Fiesta Red color option. Now the company appears to be setting its sights on even more budget-friendly terrain with the Galaxy Chromebook family, placing images and specs on its mobile press site for the Galaxy Chromebook Go. The details suggest a laptop that’s a far cry from the lofty heights of the original Galaxy Chromebook, but configured with moderate specs that could appeal to a wider audience with a price more in line with most Chromebooks. Of course, we don’t know anything about the pricing of the Galaxy Chromebook Go or when it will be… Read full this story
- Can Samsung's Galaxy Home help Bixby catch up to Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant?
- Fortnite for Android could launch exclusively on Samsung's Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Introduces Galaxy S4 With Nary A Mention Of Android Or Google
- Samsung Galaxy Watch: Rumored specs, price and release date
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 review: A premium tablet great for entertainment, but no PC replacement
- Hands on: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review
- Samsung Galaxy A6 review
- Samsung’s cheaper Galaxy Tab A 10.5 is basically a stripped-down Tab S4
- Best Travel Gadgets That Will Only Wreck Your Budget a Little
- Samsung DeX 101: Turn a Galaxy phone into your primary computer
Samsung readying Galaxy Chromebook Go as potential budget alternative to Galaxy Chromebook 2 have 303 words, post on www.zdnet.com at June 23, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.