Realme has officially unveiled its first Snapdragon 888 powered smartphone globally in the form of the Realme GT. The Realme GT arrives with a flagship chipset, a new and improved cooling system, a high-refresh-rate display, stereo speakers, and super-fast charging support. Realme GT 5G Price The Realme GT 5G features a starting price of EUR 369 (Roughly Rs 32,800) for the base 8GB/128GB model, while the 12GB/256GB variant costs EUR 499 (Roughly Rs 44,300). However, the EUR 369 price for 8GB/128GB model is an AliExpress exclusive, while the phone will be available for EUR 449 (Roughly Rs 39,850) through other channels. Additionally, the EUR 499 price for the 12GB/256GB variant is available as an early bird discount for all customers during Amazon's Prime Day from June 21. The original price of Realme GT (12GB/256GB) after Prime Day will be set at EUR 599 (Roughly Rs 53,200). The phone is currently available for purchase in Poland, Spain, Russia, and Thailand with more countries to follow soon. The Realme GT is available in Dashing Silver, Dashing Blue, and Racing Yellow colour options. The Realme GT will arrive in India soon, but no official date has been provided yet. Close Realme GT 5G… Read full this story
- Sony launches THREE new smartphones at CES 2018, with top model ‘engineered for selfies’
- OnePlus 5T release date, price, UK network, specs and everything you need to know about the iPhone X killer
- Review: Nokia 8, a challenge for the flagships
- Samsung Galaxy S9: Can Samsung’s next phone beat the iPhone X? Plus Galaxy S9 release date news, rumours and leaks
- Samsung Galaxy S9: All you need to know about the iPhone rival, plus Galaxy S9 release date news, rumours and leaks
- LG G7 leaks suggest new iPhone rival is nearly here, so we examine news and rumours about the smartphone’s specs and design
Realme GT 5G launched with Snapdragon 888 SoC, 120Hz AMOLED display, 65W charging support have 299 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.