Reliance Jio has launched new JioFiber postpaid plans that are already live on the official website. The telecom operator has announced that it will not charge JioFiber postpaid users for installation or a security deposit of the internet setup. It is offering 6 and 12 months postpaid plans. The prices are similar to the prepaid JioFiber plans. Read on to know more about the latest JioFiber broadband plans. Reliance Jio announces JioFiber postpaid plans The price of the JioFiber postpaid plans starts from Rs 2,394 (Plus GST), which is for six months. This means that you will be paying 399 each month for a 30Mbps broadband plan. With this plan, you get unlimited data and free voice. The 12-month plan will cost you Rs 4,788 (Plus GST). The 100Mbps JioFiber broadband plan is priced at Rs 4,194 (Plus GST), which is again for 6 months. The annual cost of this plan is Rs 8,388 (Plus GST), which means the monthly cost of this broadband plan is Rs 699. You get unlimited data here too. https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1×1.png The 150Mbps broadband plan from JioFiber offers some additional benefits, including free access to Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar VIP, Sony LIV, Zee5, Voot Select,… Read full this story
- Brave new audio worlds: AMC Theatres and Dolby join forces for Atmos launch
- Europcar launches new generation electric cars
- As Apple Readies Big TV Launch, Hollywood Powerbrokers Are Going In "Blind"
- Oculus Story Studio Veterans Launch VR Film Startup Fable (Exclusive)
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney+, Set to Launch in November for $6.99 A Month
- Silverspot Goes Coconuts: Florida cinema-cuisine company launches second location in partnership with David Burke Group
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- Slow progress: Latin America's digital rollout varies dramatically by country
- New Products on Display at CineEurope 2016
- Tesla Motors' Devastating Design Problem
JioFiber postpaid plans launched with zero installation charges have 290 words, post on indianexpress.com at June 19, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.