The WWDC 2021 keynote revealed lots of new features coming to Apple's lineup of devices, and as usual, there's lots of small tweaks and upgrades to go around. But out of the noise, we've plucked 5 things you may have missed from WWDC 2021. And as usual for Apple's mid-year software show, none of these regard new hardware. While we heard rumors that new products could be revealed, like a smaller MacBook, Apple stuck to operating system upgrades this time around – but some of these are pretty impactful for software folks use every day. Some of these are simple upgrades that make good Apple software even better, like the myriad improvements to FaceTime. But others change how you'll use your devices, like the expansion to Wallet app that lets you unlock car keys, front doors, and even hotel rooms with your iPhone or Apple Watch – and even upload your US ID to pass through TSA checkpoints. There were plenty of exciting things revealed at Apple's software show, but here are five things you may have missed at WWDC 2021, in no particular order. FaceTime: better audio, group media watching, and more Thanks to several cross-device upgrades, FaceTime is… Read full this story
- Beer, World Cup and the Garden - 1 Thing Missing is an LCD Enclosure
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil sends Unai Emery defiant message - ‘I’m here until at least 2021'
- I Miss You 182 - 7 Songwriting Tips to Own the Charts Like Blink 182
- You Miss Him and Want Him Back
- I Miss My Ex Boyfriend - How Can You Get Him Back?
- I Miss My Ex Boyfriend - Can I Get Him Back?
- How Do I Know If My Ex Boyfriend Misses Me - Signs You Need to Know
- Easy Ways to Make Your Ex Miss You - Get Her Missing and Begging For You Instead
- How to Find Missing Drivers in 4 Easy Ways
- I Miss My Ex Boyfriend - Major Breakthrough Shows You How to Get Over It
6 things you may have missed from WWDC 2021 have 332 words, post on www.techradar.com at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.