The WWDC 2021 keynote revealed lots of new features coming to Apple's lineup of devices, and as usual, there's lots of small tweaks and upgrades to go around. But out of the noise, we've plucked 5 things you may have missed from WWDC 2021. And as usual for Apple's mid-year software show, none of these regard new hardware. While we heard rumors that new products could be revealed, like a smaller MacBook, Apple stuck to operating system upgrades this time around – but some of these are pretty impactful for software folks use every day. Some of these are simple upgrades that make good Apple software even better, like the myriad improvements to FaceTime. But others change how you'll use your devices, like the expansion to Wallet app that lets you unlock car keys, front doors, and even hotel rooms with your iPhone or Apple Watch – and even upload your US ID to pass through TSA checkpoints. There were plenty of exciting things revealed at Apple's software show, but here are five things you may have missed at WWDC 2021, in no particular order. FaceTime: better audio, group media watching, and more Thanks to several cross-device upgrades, FaceTime is… Read full this story
- There’s One Big Thing Missing From This Campaign Ad About Colin Kaepernick
- One thing missing from Cuomo's JFK plan
- 26 Great Things to Do This Weekend: Friday Aug. 31
- Miss Manners: Do I have to tip every time I’m prompted to?
- 50 things you may not know about Chanhassen Dinner Theatres as it turns 50
- 25 Great Things to Do in Tucson This Weekend: Friday Sept. 7
- Four Great Things to Do in Tucson Today: Thursday, Aug. 30
- Six Great Things to Do Today: Labor Day, Monday Sept. 3
- 27 Great Things to Do This Weekend: Oct. 26-28
- 25 Great Things to Do in Tucson This Weekend: Friday Sept. 28
6 things you may have missed from WWDC 2021 have 310 words, post on www.techradar.com at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.