What just happened? Ubisoft has shared a roadmap that shows what’s coming to Tom Clancy’s The Division franchise. Fans will be pleased to know that Ubisoft is developing a new PC and console spin-off game called Heartland, additional content for The Division 2, and a mobile game. The roadmap also mentions a release of an original novel and a Netflix film. Since 2016, Ubisoft’s Massive studios has been working on “The Division,” launching two games and an expansion in four years. With a community amounting to 40M members, the franchise’s success can’t be denied and now there’s a clear path for future plans. The Division Heartland is a new upcoming game developed by Red Storm studio, which has worked on Tom Clancy’s games since 1997. Heartland will be a standalone game to be released in the 2021-2022 timeframe. For those who are interested, beta sign-ups are already up . Following Ubisoft’s promises to release more content to The Division 2, Massive will keep updating the game by launching a new game mode, rebalancing the game, and introducing new ways to level up your agents. More information about this new content will be revealed later this year as it’s scheduled for… Read full this story
- Games: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 hard-right hokum but crackerjack entertainment
- New games out this week: The Division 2, Hypnospace Outlaw, Rico
- Bafta Game Awards 2019: Why this is gaming's most prestigious ceremony
- The Division 2 open beta
- The Division 2 Patch Notes and new updates coming to the game next week in patch 2.1
- Disney unveils new streaming service that aims to take on Netflix
- Will Apple's streaming content rival that of Netflix?
- Console Corner: The Division 2 review
- Two of the 'most influential women in gaming' based in North East
- The 7 things Google needs to do to create the 'Netflix of gaming'
Ubisoft is expanding the Tom Clancy's The Division franchise with new games, content, and a movie have 298 words, post on www.techspot.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.