A MUM-of-thee who wears her PJs on the school run said people often call her “disgusting” and “dirty” and automatically assume she’s a lazy mum who doesn’t work. People were “outraged” when Jodie Palmer, 34, posed in her nightwear on the way to school before sharing the snap online. The post sparked a heated debate with thousands of comments from strangers who called her “lazy,” “disgusting” and even “dirty.” But she claims the only people who should be ashamed are those judging her – and she doesn’t can what people think. The mum hit back at those who flooded her page with abuse saying that wearing her pyjamas to school doesn't make her a bad mum, but in fact a good mum. The full time, self employed mum said: "Yes, I am pyjama mum and yes, I dropped my children at school in my pyjamas and unbrushed hair. "I am not a bad mum because I wore my pyjamas – I wore my pyjamas because I'm trying to be a good one." Jodie explained that after a rough night with her one year old, she woke up late and didn't have time to get dressed. She said: "People might look… Read full this story
- The school beneath the wave: the unimaginable tragedy of Japan’s tsunami
- What 12 Real Female Filmmakers Wear to Set
- Dirty Data: Is the Sensor Malfunctioning?
- What Happens When Techno-Utopians Actually Run a Country
- I’ll Come Running: Alfonso Gomez-Rejon and Jesse Andrews on
- 'The Maria Generation': One year after hurricane, young people are dying and suffering on island
- An Aging Marathoner Tries to Run Fast After 40
- Exclusive – Donald Trump Jr.: Covington Catholic Hoax Shows Who the Real Target of Fake News Truly Is
- Robert Wyatt interviewed: “I’m not a born rebel…”
- It Started as an Online Gaming Prank. Then It Turned Deadly
I get called disgusting and dirty for wearing my PJs on the school run, people assume I’m lazy but I don’t care have 311 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.