Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Saturday that deliveries of the automaker's Model S Plaid would be delayed until June 10th because the car needs "one more week of tweak." "This car feels like a spaceship," tweeted Musk, who is also CEO of SpaceX. "Words cannot describe the limbic resonance ." The company has been teasing the Plaid since 2019, and Musk tweeted on May 20th that Tesla would hold a delivery event June 3rd at its factory in Fremont, California. Model S Plaid delivery pushed to June 10. Needs one more week of tweak. — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 29, 2021 Tesla showed off the Model S Plaid as part of its Battery Day presentation last September. It's a step up from Tesla's Ludicrous trim level, and can reach 0-60 mph in less than two seconds, reaching top speeds up to 200 mph, according to Musk. The current specs on Tesla's website show the Plaid will have range between 390 and 412 miles, with the forthcoming Plaid Plus at a range of more than 520 miles. Prices on Tesla's website as of Saturday show the Model S Plaid purchase price starting at $119,990, and the Plaid Plus at $149,990. The… Read full this story
- Elon Musk promises Tesla Model 3 safety improvements after crash
- Elon Musk promises Tesla Model 3 air suspension in 'six months or so'
- Elon Musk hints Tesla Model Y crossover by 2020 with new platform
- Elon Musk tweets at Donald Trump over Chinese auto tariffs
- Reddit over Twitter? Elon Musk tweets that he's 'going offline'...again
- Elon Musk wants the Tesla Model 3 delivery process to take 5 minutes
- Elon Musk tweets — make that tweaks — at Jeff Bezos over satellite internet plans
- How to watch Elon Musk unveil Tesla's electric semi truck
- Elon Musk tweets that he's 'dying' to build a pickup truck
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Semi Truck Will Blow Your Mind
Elon Musk tweets Tesla Model S Plaid delivery to be delayed until June 10th have 308 words, post on www.theverge.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.