Redmi was declared an independent brand in 2019. This sub-brand of China-based Xiaomi is all about value-for-money products, while the Mi brand offers premium devices with aggressive pricing. Other than smartphones, Redmi has already ventured into product categories like wireless earbuds, power banks and smart bands. The company has now entered the smart TV market in India with the launch of its first smart TV. Called the Redmi TV X series, the line-up consists of three screen sizes: 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch. We reviewed the 55-inch model of Redmi TV X which comes with a price tag of Rs 38,999. Here's our review Redmi TV X 55: Design Redmi TV X55 is a rather standard looking TV set. It has a comparatively thin profile on the side and features a plastic body. What catches one's eye as soon as one takes the TV out of the packaging box is the Redmi branding on the rear side. It is so prominent that you can not miss it. The 55-inch screen model that we received is a slightly bigger unit. It could be big for some rooms. But that depends on a case to case basis. The TV comes with a plastic… Read full this story
- Amazon Halo review: Affordable but questionable fitness band
- Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro review: Affordably awesome
- Surfshark VPN review: Competitive pricing and blazing speeds from this upstart service
- Strictly's HRVY, 21, shows off his impressive new mansion he originally designed on Minecraft as he gives fans a tour of the building site
- This massive 100-inch 4K Android Laser TV is discounted by $2,600 right now!
- Best 32-inch TV for 2021
- The best TVs for gaming
- TCL TVs make 8K more affordable, slim down Mini-LED and expand Roku
- LG OLED TV Evo at CES: Brighter OLED is coming, but how much will it cost?
- LG Evo at CES: Brighter OLED TVs are finally coming, but they won't come cheap
Redmi TV X55 review: Affordable price, impressive display have 313 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.