The days of OnePlus being the 'flagship killer' are a thing of the past. OnePlus is now a legitimate flagship premium brand that wants buyers to look at it in that manner. In the last two years, ever since OnePlus went the 'Pro' way, things have been different. The OnePlus 9 Pro is no different in that sense — it's aimed at reinstating OnePlus' position in the flagship smartphone market. To say OnePlus has been struggling would be harsh but it's fair to say that it has lost ground. Samsung has realigned its strategy whereas the likes of Realme, Xiaomi, Vivo are all out there gunning for OnePlus. Perhaps that's why the OnePlus 9 Pro is a critical phone for the Chinese brand. Simply put, OnePlus can't afford any missteps. It's no surprise to see OnePlus upping the ante in camera. OnePlus has partnered with Sweden-based Hasselblad to offer better photography on OnePlus 9 as well as the OnePlus 9 Pro. OnePlus 9 Pro is the company's most expensive phone yet. It comes with a starting price of Rs 64,999 for the base 8GB RAM model. The price goes up to Rs 69,999 for the 12GB RAM model. We have… Read full this story
- OnePlus Nord review: Should you settle for this one?
- Oppo Reno4 Pro review: a faster formula
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: Too big to fail
- OnePlus launched a flagship phone in a pandemic. Here's how it did it, and why
- Sony Xperia 1 II review: Stand out from the crowd
- OnePlus rolls out the August 2020 security update for the OnePlus 8 series
- Google allegedly stopped OnePlus and LG from pre-installing Fortnite on their phones
- Vivo’s X50 Pro has a gimbal for super-steady video, and it really works
- With OxygenOS 11, OnePlus ditches stock Android for Samsung's One UI
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: The conqueror
OnePlus 9 Pro review: Does every trick in the book have 308 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.