Kate and Prince William are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary with a never-before-seen peek at their life at home Products in this story are independently selected and featured editorially. If you make a purchase using these links we may earn commission. Advertisement In 10 years, Kate Middleton and Prince William have gone from newlyweds to proud parents of three. The royal couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday by sharing a new home video of their children — Prince George , 7, Princess Charlotte , who turns 6 on Sunday, and Prince Louis , who celebrated his third birthday last week — enjoying family time. The footage, captured by Will Warr, was shot in autumn 2020 in Norfolk, where they have a country home. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. The adorable video opens on the family of five walking up sand dunes on the beach. They are also seen running around — at one point, Prince William pops out of the trees to catch Princess Charlotte, much to the delight of Prince Louis ! RELATED: Kate Middleton and Prince William Cuddle… Read full this story
- Prince William's amazing public gesture shows one eye is always on Kate
- Princess Charlotte following Kate’s footsteps with fashion and sport - ‘Expensive taste’
- Royal Family LIVE: 'NOT welcome!' Kate and William face Jamaica fury over Meghan treatment
- Nation gets ‘morale boost’ after the Queen recovers from covid
- Harry and Meghan should SUE! Couple told to fight over Eugenie pics
Kate Middleton and Prince William Share Rare Video of Life at Home with George, Charlotte and Louis have 252 words, post on people.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.