Elon Musk discusses future of SpaceX’s Starship system Sign up HERE for science breakthroughs in health, business and more that matter SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Mr Musk has made no secret of his desire to get his Starship rocket to the Moon, and then Mars. However, his latest announcement came as a surprise to SpaceX fans when he said Starship will put a “literal Dogecoin” on the surface of the Moon. Related articles SpaceX Starship launch: When will SN15 launch? Elon Musk’s girlfriend Grimes says she is ‘ready to die’ on Mars Mr Musk said on Twitter: “SpaceX is going to put a literal Dogecoin on the literal moon”. The timing of the announcement seemed suspect to some fans, who were quick to realise it is April Fools Day. However, Michael Sheetz, space reporter for CNBC tweeted: “I know it's April Fool's but I don't for a second question that he means this.” Mr Musk saw the tweet, and responded: “After… Read full this story
- Dogecoin Creator Billy Markus Wants Elon Musk to 'Literally' Send His Crypto to the Moon
- Elon Musk says he HAS bought Dogecoin for his son 'so he can be a toddler hodler' - after tweeting relentlessly about the cryptocurrency and sending its value surging 137% in a week
- Commentary: Elon Musk's recent trial spacecraft may have exploded, but we are one step closer to Mars
- Why Elon Musk should be 'worried' now Jeff Bezos isn't Amazon CEO
- Would Carl Sagan have agreed with Elon Musk for wanting to settle on Mars?
- Elon Musk shows off Starship prototype coming together in its oversize garage
- From Bitcoin to Dogecoin: How Elon Musk teased cryptocurrencies over the years
- Dogecoin cryptocurrency soars 50% after Elon Musk tweets praising Bitcoin rival as ‘the people’s crypto’
- Elon Musk breaks his very brief Twitter silence to tout 'meme cryptocurrency' DogeCoin - prompting the asset to soar 60% amid concern over the Tesla founder's ability to move markets with such ease
- Elon Musk moves markets... again: Dogecoin's value rockets 24% in a morning after billionaire tweets 'instructional video' and calls it Earth's future currency - as Tesla invests $1.5B in bitcoin
Elon Musk vows to put a 'literal Dogecoin' on the Moon with SpaceX have 396 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 2, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.