New Delhi: Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has announced that the electric car manufacturer Tesla needs 10,000 people at Gigafactory, Austin, Texas. More than 10,000 people are to be recruited by the year 2022, Musk said. “Over 10,000 people are needed for Giga Texas just through 2022!- 5 mins from airport-15 mins from downtown- Right on Colorado river,” Elon Musk tweeted. Over 10,000 people are needed for Giga Texas just through 2022! https://t.co/w454iXedxB — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 31, 2021 Tesla Inc was set to add about $50 billion to its market value, as its shares surged on Monday after the world`s most valuable automaker posted record deliveries, overcoming the impact of a shortage of automobile chips that has slammed the entire sector, a Reuters report said. The carmaker`s shares, up nearly 8% in pre-market trading, were on track to hit their highest in over a month. The electric-car maker said on Friday it was encouraged by the strong reception of its Model Y crossover in China and it was quickly progressing to full production capacity. Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk`s personal wealth has been boosted by a more than eight-fold surge in the stock`s value last year, even… Read full this story
- Experts laugh at Elon Musk's claim that he is close to perfecting driverless car technology after Tesla owners who used 'summon' function continue to share videos and photos of their smashed vehicles
- Tesla, SpaceX, A.I., Mars and more: Is Elon Musk spread too thin?
- Elon Musk will testify at defamation trial against British diver who is suing the Tesla billionaire for calling him a 'pedo guy' as judge rejects his request to have the case thrown out for the third time
- Elon Musk Outs Apple’s Electric Car, Tinder Rates Your Desirability… [Tech News Digest]
- In shareholder meeting, Tesla CEO Elon Musk talks Model Y, new factories
- Tesla bucks China car slump as November registrations soar
- Model 3 will be Tesla Motors’ electric car for the masses
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Are The Future Say EV Manufacturers: Tesla Says No
- Tesla breaks ground on Shanghai factory which will produce Model 3 EVs for China
- Tesla Holiday Update Will Add Stardew Valley
Bumper job opening in Tesla! Vacancy for over 10,000 people, confirms Elon Musk have 353 words, post on zeenews.india.com at April 5, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.