Alphabet Inc’s YouTube will lift its suspension on former U.S. President Donald Trump ‘s channel when it determines the risk of real-world violence has decreased, the company’s CEO , Susan Wojcicki, said. YouTube suspended Trump’s channel for violating policies against inciting violence after the assault on the U.S. Capitol by the former president’s supporters in January. “The channel remains suspended due to the risk of incitement to violence,” said Wojcicki, speaking in an interview with the head of the Atlantic Council think tank. She said recent warnings by the Capitol police about a potential new attack on Thursday showed that an “elevated violence risk still remains.” Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter . For the latest news , tech news , breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Donald Trump launches channel on game-streaming service Twitch
- Here’s all the games in Donald Trump’s ‘violence in video games’ supercut
- Donald Trump joins Twitch, Amazon's game-streaming service
- Apple and Silicon Valley continue to fight Trump on immigration
- 9 business leaders have now quit White House posts in protest of Trump's Charlottesville response
- Trump had a meeting about violence in video games and all we got was this stupid montage
- Robert De Niro re-ignites feud with Trump, says would 'never like to meet this New Yorker'
- Huawei CEO Dodges Question About Chinese Internet Censorship During Awkward Press Event
- Trump’s itchy Twitter thumbs are redefining ‘modern” presidents
- Huawei Cancels Launch of New MateBook Laptop, Citing US Trade Bans
YouTube will lift ban on Donald Trump channel when risk of violence decreases -CEO have 243 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.