Microblogging website Twitter has opened the support for its audio chat room — Spaces — to Android users. This was announced via Spaces' official Twitter account. Android folks, our beta is growing! starting today you will be able to join and talk in any Space. SOON you'll be a… https://t.co/XLGsmmKJzo — Spaces (@TwitterSpaces) 1614697719000 The company has still not shared details that by when and how the Android users will be able to use this feature. More details about this are expected to be revealed son. Back in December 2020, Twitter rolled out a limited version of the Spaces to iOS users. This feature from Twitter rivals the Clubhouse app, which is currently available only to iOS users that too through an invite-only method. Twitter, as a platform, has been giving importance to voice-based features. Earlier this month, Twitter started rolling out voice message features for direct messages (DMs) in India. The feature is available as a part of an experiment, the feature is being currently rolled in a phased manner for Twitter users across select countries including Brazil, Japan and India. The feature allows Twitter users to send voice notes as DMs. Each voice note has a limit of… Read full this story
- Android Auto is headed to BMW cars in 2020
- Google I/O 2014: smartwatches, Google Fit – and Android Lollipop?
- Google I/O 2018: Android Things 1.0, OS for Internet of Things (IoT) expected to roll out
- Google Quietly Launches Gmail Go for Android
- Use Your Android Tablet To Boost Your Desktop Computer at Work
- Tweets on body image down, greater talk around mental health, reveals Twitter
- RCS, the successor to SMS, is now live for Android users
- Google Maps Incognito Mode Rolling Out to iOS Devices
- Google Chrome 79 update halted for Android users: Here’s why
- Android 10 Go edition update confirmed for these Nokia phones
Twitter rolls out Spaces, its Clubhouse rival on Android have 299 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.