If you are perplexed, befuddled and bewildered about reports of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) and possible visitations of alien spacecraft, you can take action with do-it-yourself sky-monitoring gear. Given the low cost and high capability of today’s consumer-grade technology, you too can be at the ready to document out-of-the-ordinary events. Enter the world of Sky Hub, a global network of smart sensors designed to snag digital signatures of anomalous events. This crowd-sourced network of smart trackers with “edge processing” uploads data of unusual phenomena to a Sky Hub Cloud. The driving forces empowering the Sky Hub initiative center on the rapid growth and evolution of machine learning for streamlining the analysis of large datasets and the increasing affordability of artificial intelligence (AI)-ready hardware. These advancements can be harnessed to probe the ongoing, baffling behavior of UAP and unidentified flying objects (UFOs) reportedly crisscrossing the skies. Related: 7 things most often mistaken for UFOs Work in progress The mission of Sky Hub is clearcut: Connect a network of civilian-owned sensor arrays, use machine learning to catalogue anomalous events, and share this data with researchers. The group itself consists of dedicated volunteers. The Sky Hub system is a work in progress, said… Read full this story
- Mass UFO Sightings Mysteriously Linked to Natural Disasters, Claims Former US Marine
- Sky Q review: a giant leap for broadcast TV
- Do YOU live in an alien hotspot? Interactive map reveals the locations of UFO sightings around the world every day
- Paul O'Grady says he's being 'watched by ALIENS after spotting a UFO hovering above his back garden'
- Dorito or UFO? Flaming Orange Triangle Spotted Over Texas (VIDEO)
- Ex-US Marine on Quest to Find Proof of Aliens Claims Saw UFO 'Light Up Sky'
- UFO Crashed After Battle With Red Object in Australian Sky, Locals Claim
- Flying Saucer-Shaped Cloud Spotted Looming Over Erupting Volcano in Ecuador (Video)
- 'UFO Fleet'? Mysterious Glowing Objects Caught on Camera off North Carolina
- Secret files reveal MI5 spent 50 YEARS hunting UFOs in bid to steal alien tech to make super-weapons – and feared Russia already had flying saucers
Spotting UFOs: Do-it-yourself sky surveillance comes online have 339 words, post on www.livescience.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.