South Korean tech giant Samsung has launched a durable smartphone, called Galaxy XCover 5 . The company has announced that the device will be available in Asia, Europe and Latin America, with availability expanding to other regions at a later date. The company did not provide any exact date, but did mention that it will be available sometime starting March 2021. The USP of the smartphone is its durability. The device is said to be shock resistant, as well as dust and water resistant. It is IP68-rated and is claimed to be able to be submerged in over a meter of water for longer than 30 minutes. The device also comes with Glove Touch feature that is said to increase touch sensitivity allowing users to operate it while wearing gloves. Besides the external durability, Samsung also claims that the device comes equipped with security platform Samsung Knox that enables end-to-end protection "from the chip all the way up to the apps." Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 specs The Galaxy XCover 5 offers a 5.3-inch HD+ TFT display and comes powered by Exynos850 processor. It offers 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage and comes in both single SIM and dual SIM variants…. Read full this story
- Galaxy S10 specs may include the most stunning screen we’ve ever seen
- Samsung India to Launch Affordable Smartphones With Infinity Display Design Today
- Samsung gearing up to counter Xiaomi, launching four smartphones
- Samsung launches Galaxy J7 Duo in Sri Lanka
- It looks like Samsung is making a Galaxy S8 Lite
- OnePlus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S9 – which of the two Android smartphones should you buy?
- Galaxy Note 9 and S10 may launch early, but it’s the secret reason why that has us intrigued
- Galaxy Note 9 won’t have the feature everyone wants, so Samsung confirmed something no one wants
- New Samsung device hits TENAA, looks like a Galaxy S8 Lite
- Leaked specs reveal the Samsung Galaxy J4 and Galaxy J6’s budget natures
Samsung launches durable smartphone Galaxy XCover 5: Specs, features and more have 316 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.