Paytm has good news for its users. The company has announced cashback offers of up to Rs 1,000 for its existing users. It has launched a referral scheme wherein users will be awarded cashback on inviting friends on Paytm. The digital payment platform has announced to offer a cashback of up to Rs 100 as part of the referral scheme. Additionally, Paytm has announced an assured cashback of up to Rs 1,000 on mobile recharges and bill payments. Available only for the existing users, they will be rewarded with up to Rs 1,000 on every recharge. New Paytm customers will get assured cashback of up to Rs. 100 on the first three recharges. The cashback will be available under ‘3 pe 300 cashback offer’ for the new users. Paytm says that the offers are applicable on all recharges for prepaid and bill payments for postpaid services from Jio, Vi, Airtel, BSNL and MTNL. Follow Gadgets Now on Facebook and Twitter . For the latest news , tech news , breaking news headlines and live updates checkout Gadgetsnow.com
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel: Cashback Offers On Prepaid Recharge Plans Compared
- Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy A8+ Offered With Cashback to Take on OnePlus 6
- Jet Airways, AirAsia, GoAir Offer Discount On Flight Tickets. Check Fares Here
- Nearly 40 million tickets sold via Paytm in FY 2018
- Idea, OnePlus Partner to Offer Exclusive Benefits to OnePlus 6 Buyers
- Paytm Mall announces strategic partnership with Asus
- Flight Ticket Offers Of Jet Airways, AirAsia Compared
- Number of mortgages offering cashback to homeowners surges
- Amazon Summer Sale Announced to Take on Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale
- Did India’s Paytm Share User Data With The Government?
Paytm announces referral scheme and cashback offers have 259 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.