By Michael Hurley , CBS Boston BOSTON (CBS) — Over the course of their two decades together, both Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick have likely learned quite a bit about football and business from each other. It's that deep level of trust and respect that likely allowed the Patriots' owner to accept the reality that sometimes … it is what it is. READ MORE: I Took Tylenol; Is My Vaccine Still Effective? Dr. Mallika Marshall Answers Your Coronavirus Questions That's the way that Kraft summed up his feelings when asked if he wishes he could have made things better at the end of Tom Brady's Patriots career, so that the all-time great wouldn't have felt the desire to play for another team. "Well, after 20 years … with any player, I'll make this commitment to any player in the future: Anyone who spends 20 years with us and helps us win six Super Bowls, we're not gonna keep — look, we could've, contract-wise, kept him in our camp. But it's just not the right thing," Kraft said Wednesday when speaking to New England reporters. "Naturally, we want to win. But who knows what would've happened if he stayed here? Look… Read full this story
- Tom Brady in favor of 'putting politics aside' when it comes to White House visit
- Maiorana: Tom Brady looks human but overwhelmed Josh Allen isn't ready to take torch
- Tom Brady Reacts to Release of Antonio Brown, Calls Situation 'Difficult'
- Robert Kraft reportedly 'insisted' the Patriots release Antonio Brown
- Except for Tom Brady looking old, nothing new as Patriots whip Bills
- Eagles dethrone Tom Brady, Patriots for first Super Bowl title in stunner
- Tom Brady responded to speculation that he was against releasing Antonio Brown
- Ivanka Trump: How Donald Trump 'wanted daughter to marry American footballer Tom Brady'
- Aaron Rodgers vs. Tom Brady: Who's the GOAT when it comes to pop culture?
- NFL notebook: Patriots’ defensive stalwart Rob Ninkovich retires
Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Doesn’t Regret Letting Tom Brady Go: ‘It Is What It Is’ have 331 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at March 31, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.