Companies across blockchains are starting to use non-fungible tokens (NFT). Non-fungible tokens are used to verify unique items such as digital art and digital ownership. Now, Wilmington, DE-based digital rights management platform RAIR wants to use NFTs to manage digital rights. The company provides a blockchain-based digital rights management platform and middleware encryption to enable digital scarcity. It wants creators to be able to upload media such as video, books, music, source code, or art on the RAIR platform, stored inside a non-fungible token. Special feature Special report: How blockchain will disrupt business (free PDF) This ebook, based on the latest ZDNet/TechRepublic special feature, looks at how blockchain is shaking up the economy and changing the way individuals and enterprises conduct business. Read More Creators can license, own, and control the distribution of their content and make money on sales and royalties. RAIR says that creators will keep 90% of the profits, with the other 10% presumably going to NAIR and node owners. The company wants NFTS to behave like a content store that monetizes media uploaded to its nodes. Also: Bitcoin mining 101: How to build a cryptomining rig Creators, songwriters, or artists might not be blockchain-savvy. So how… Read full this story
- Securing Your Rights With Digital Rights Management
- Digital Rights Management - Companies and Controversies
- Managing Digital Files With a Digital Asset Management System
- Digital Asset Management is on the Rise
- The Rise of Digital Asset Management
- Should You Use a Hosted Membership Site Manager?
- Asset Management Services - Digital Asset Management Solutions
- New Technologies to Fine Tune Your Labor Management System are Now Here
- How to Make Money Using Paypal and Resell Rights Products
- New Canon Powershot S3 is Digital Camera
New platform uses NFTs as a gateway for digital rights management have 275 words, post on www.zdnet.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.