a nice clear day to stay inside Nest Hub displays finally have a useful clock face. Derrek Lee 3 Mar 2021 0 Source: Android Central What you need to know Google has rolled out a few new clock faces for its Nest Hub smart displays. Two of the clocks are simple analog faces with light and dark themes. The third clock face is a visual new weather experience that changes from day to night and depending on the weather. The Google Nest Hub and Google Nest Hub Max are some of the best smart displays around as Google continues adding new features and functionalities. The latest features come in the form of three new clock faces for its Nest Hub displays. They aren’t really “features,” per se, but they’re still interesting nonetheless, especially since one of the new clock faces does have some neat functionality. 9to5Google spotted the new clock faces, two of which are the same but with a light and dark version that actually look quite nice. It’s also been noted that these originally appeared on the Lenovo Smart Clock and appear to have been reworked a little for Google’s version. Source: Google The third new clock face… Read full this story
- Google’s redesigned account hub makes it easier to control and search your settings
- Google makes it easier to check up on your account security, data and privacy
- Google aims to show you how it uses your data
- I stayed in a Google smart home of the future: here's what it was like
- How to see exactly which Google Chrome tabs, websites, and extensions are slowing down your computer
- Google releases top trending searches for May 2018
- Encyclopedia Britannica’s new Chrome extension is a simple fix to Google misinformation
- Should You Buy Google’s Nest Learning Thermostat?
- Geek Deals: Free Google Home Mini with Nest Thermostat, $200 off Dell G7 Gaming Laptop
- Bosch Takes On Google
Google Nest Hub displays just made it even easier to check the weather have 314 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.