Further Reading Gaming chairs or work-from-home chairs? Ars tests two under $500 Last October, we reviewed a pair of gaming/home office chairs— Secretlab’s Omega and Anda Seat’s more explicitly gaming-themed Fnatic . After several weeks of daily use, the Anda Fnatic took the crown for “favorite chair in the Salter household”—so when Anda offered two more models for review, we snapped them up. Those two models are the Kaiser 2 and T-Pro 2 , neither of which has an explicit esports team affiliation like the Anda Fnatic. This means a more austere appearance—particularly in the case of the T-Pro 2, which doesn’t share the Fnatic’s and Kaiser 2’s neck-height “wings.” Much like the Fnatic, these are excellent chairs—but having all three on hand at once made it clear how important picking the right chair for you and your body really is. Unboxing and assembly Assembling the Fnatic, Kaiser 2, and T-Pro 2 chairs all follows the same, simple blueprint: Stuff the wheels into the five-lobed star base Drop the piston into the star base Drop the piston dust cap onto the piston Bolt the arms to the seat Bolt the seat back to the seat Bolt the soft plastic dust… Read full this story
- Physicist hopes the evidence is clear in bid for New York congressional seat
- Designed to engulf players, Acer’s Predator Thronos is a titan of a gaming chair
- Review: Evenflo Gold Smart Convertible Car Seat
- Leaked documents reveal Tesla had an aggressive production ramp for its Model Y — but the company says that its plans have changed
- 36 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (5/15/13
- You Need Subaru's Versatile Little Sambar Pickup: The Jalopnik Review
- We drove an all-new $90,000 Range Rover Velar SUV to see if it has what it takes to challenge Mercedes and BMW. Here’s the verdict.
- The first new MacBook Air in years is available now, and critics are mostly loving it
- Tech giants should have duty to ensure ‘quality news', says review
- The 7 Best Gaming Chairs Under $200
Chairs Technica: We review two new models from Anda Seat have 330 words, post on arstechnica.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.